- Configuration Introduction
- Convert IDE files to .TXT, .CSV, .MAT
- General Configuration
- Triggers Configuration
- Calibration Recorder Info Tab
- Sensor Measurements Configuration
- Converting IDE files to MAT
- Viewing and analyzing data
- Applying digital filters to data
- Integration of acceleration data into velocity and displacement values
- Signal analysis & structural dynamics
- Over 100 different analysis functions
- Import any data
- Remote storage and access to recording files
- Email alerts from new uploaded files
- Analysis of files into summary metrics
- Visualization coming soon!
enDAQ Lab is a free, completely self-contained software application (no drivers or installation needed).
The enDAQ Analyzer is a standalone MATLAB-based tool for converting, viewing, and analyzing IDE files from our enDAQ sensors.
The VibrationData Toolbox is the MATLAB-compiled Signal Analysis & Structural Dynamics Package by Tom Irvine. To install the toolbox, download the toolbox from the main site. The toolbox is packed with analysis functionality and can import any data file, not just those generated by enDAQ sensors.
Our new cloud platform will help our customers access, share, and organize their data among their team. This will also be developed in parallel to WiFi devices that can directly upload data to your cloud account to have access in real time. In the future we will add alerts, analysis capabilities, and dashboards to visualize the data over time and many different events/files.