enDAQ Software Tools
enDAQ Lab is a free, completely self-contained software application (no drivers or installation needed).
- Configuration Introduction
- Convert IDE files to .TXT, .CSV, .MAT
- General Configuration
- Triggers Configuration
- Calibration Recorder Info Tab
- Sensor Measurements Configuration
enDAQ Lab enDAQ Open Source Python Library.
enDAQ's Library provides you with the functionality to generate reports to customize your analysis:
- Directly Load & Parse data from IDE files
- Generate power spectral densities (PSD) and shock response spectra (SRS)
- Double integrate into velocity & displacement and resample data
- And more!
Our new cloud platform will help our customers access, share, and organize their data among their team. This will also be developed in parallel to WiFi devices that can directly upload data to your cloud account to have access in real time. In the future we will add alerts, analysis capabilities, and dashboards to visualize the data over time and many different events/files.
- Remote storage and access to recording files
- Email alerts from new uploaded files
- Analysis of files into summary metrics
- Visualization coming soon!